I made this a lot when I was with my roommates. Super fulfilling. You might enjoy it! Add some hot sauce if you want to make it spicy. My suggestion would be Valentina Salsa Picante (my neighbor introduced us to it)!
- 1 Quart of Salsa
- 15 oz of Pinto Beans (1 can)
- 15 oz of Black Beans (1 can)
- 15 oz of Cooked Corn Kernels (1 can)
- 2 Large tomatoes or a few small Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 Green Pepper diced
- 2-3 leaves of Cilantro chopped up small
- 2-3 Tablespoons of diced Onion
- 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon of Onion Powerder
- Chopped everything up and combined in a bowl!
- Let sit overnight so the flavor can soak in (but if you’re too tempted you can eat it right away too… it just won’t be as juicy) 🙂