I feel a little silly posting this. I’ve been going through my 2014 pictures and I took this picture 1 year ago. My little boys eat this at least once a week… cause it’s super easy for me. Lately, I’ve been minimizing the time I spend cooking so I can maximize the time I get to do my hobbies and teach my boys new things.
- 1 bag of elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup butter (or olive oil)
- Italian bread crumbs
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cook and drain macaroni according to package then put macaroni back into pot. Turn heat down to medium-low
- Put the butter on top of the macaroni in the pot. Stir until melted.
- Stir and sprinkle Italian bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese until desired coverage (~1/4 cup each)
- Enjoy! Or….
- FOR OVER ACHIEVERS: Put macaroni on a baking sheet and broil until a little crispy on the edges (~2 minutes)