Have you ever been to Edo at the mall? You know that place that makes Japanese food. This is kinda like their stir fry. Yummy! You can serve this with brown or white rice on the side. If you want this to have more terriyaki taste… Just add another tablespoon of sugar.
- 2 people
- 1/2 pound of chicken thighs, remove bone, chopped into small pieces
- 2 sticks of celery chopped in little slices
- 1/4 of an onion chopped in strips
- 1/2 green pepper chopped in strips
- 1/4 of a cabbage chopped in about 2 inch strips
- 1 cup of brocoli
- 2-3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- Garlic Salt
- Lemon Pepper
- Cook the chicken on medium heat on the stove in a frying pan add garlic.
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper and a little bit of garlic salt.
- Once the chicken is almost done turn the heat down 1-2 notches add the onions, celery, and green peppers. Stir and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Then add the broccoli and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Then add the cabbage strips.
- Now let the cabbage cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper and garlic salt.
- Then add the soy sauce and sprinkle on the sugar.
- Stir and make sure everything is mixed in well.
- Serve stir fry with a side of white or brown rice.