No sugar added, no flour, no egg cookies! But don’t let that deceive you… these are really good! Try them before you judge them. They are puffy little cookies.
- 16 cookies
- 350 degrees F
- 2 bananas mashed
- 2 cups of oats
- 1 cup applesauce (natural, no sugar added)
- 1/4 cup oil (optional)
- 1/2 raisin or crasins (or mix it up)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp baking power
- 1 tsp baking soda
- First mash the bananas really well if you haven’t done so already
- Add 1 cup of apple sauce
- Add oil if desired, I don’t really think it makes a difference
- Add raisin or crasins, vanilla, cinnamon, baking power, and baking soda.
- Mix well
- Then add oats, beat until cookie dough is light and very fluffy. (~5 Minutes in a kitchen aid)
- Make into about 2 inch round cookies on a greased cookie sheet. Make sure to flatten the cookie because the cookies don’t flatten in the oven.