This is the biggest group I’ve ever done. I learned a few things…
- Photographers need to be assertive and have a loud voice.
- Don’t rush!
- Learn names so you can position people and get their attention. It works a lot better than “Hey you back there!”
- Don’t use a portrait lens for a group picture! Some of the pictures were out of focus because I forgot to change lens. 😦
- Kiddies get tired so take their pictures first.
- Bring benches and chairs for a nice effect. It’s all about the poses and props.
- If you can’t see me then I can’t see you! Find a window!
- Have fun!
- Take pictures after 4 pm.
- Pray for good weather (Overcast, no wind, and no rain)! If it’s sunny find shade!!