We had the best dinner today… I’m stuffed. We had beans, rice, and steamed eggs. It was so yummy! It sounds like a weird combination but it was our Brazilian mixed with Chinese dinner. It was great. Steamed eggs was something I ate all the time growing up.
- 10 – 12 small chunks of chicken (Size of a quarter)
- 4 Eggs
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Chicken Bullion Cube
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Green Onion Chopped
- Other Optionals: corn, green peas, frozen carrots
- In a heat safe bowl (glass, stoneware, or porcelain), whisk eggs, water, salt, green onion, and soy sauce together.
- Add chicken chunks.
- Steam bowl in steamer for 40-45 minutes over medium high heat or until egg is cooked in the middle.
- Serve with rice.
Have you ever been to Edo at the mall? You know that place that makes Japanese food. This is kinda like their stir fry. Yummy! You can serve this with brown or white rice on the side. If you want this to have more terriyaki taste… Just add another tablespoon of sugar.
- 1/2 pound of chicken thighs, remove bone, chopped into small pieces
- 2 sticks of celery chopped in little slices
- 1/4 of an onion chopped in strips
- 1/2 green pepper chopped in strips
- 1/4 of a cabbage chopped in about 2 inch strips
- 1 cup of brocoli
- 2-3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
- 2 Tablespoon soy sauce
- Garlic Salt
- Lemon Pepper
- Cook the chicken on medium heat on the stove in a frying pan add garlic.
- Sprinkle chicken with lemon pepper and a little bit of garlic salt.
- Once the chicken is almost done turn the heat down 1-2 notches add the onions, celery, and green peppers. Stir and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Then add the broccoli and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Then add the cabbage strips.
- Now let the cabbage cook for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Sprinkle lemon pepper and garlic salt.
- Then add the soy sauce and sprinkle on the sugar.
- Stir and make sure everything is mixed in well.
- Serve stir fry with a side of white or brown rice.