So I made up some blog goals for 2014 last January. How did I do?
- Goal: 25,000 Page Views — Reality: 20,307
- 10 new WordPress friends — Reality: 99 new WP friends!!
- May Bo post once a week (52 post) — Reality: 31 posts
- Dallin post once a month — Reality: 1 :)… YAY Dallin!
- Buy a domain name — YEP: www.hubbardscupboard2010.com
- 5 new LDS Temple tour pictures — Reality: 5 new temples!
- 1 new gospel centered photo shoot — Reality: None!
- 2 new creative ideas — Reality: 1 creative idea
- 3 new videos (1 music video) — Reality: 1 Music Video
- 3 new Family Home Evening Ideas — Reality: None!
- 2 new family adventures — Reality: At least 2
- 2 guest post on our blog — Reality: None!
- 3 new recipes — Reality: None!
4 out of 13 completed
8 out of 13 partially completed
4 out of 13 not completed
That’s not bad! I thought I would’ve done horrible since I spent 6 months recovering from a data disaster and most of the year figuring out what was making me sick. Then having two active little boys, this blog just wasn’t a priority!
SO ONE BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THE READERS FOR BEING PART OF OUR FAMILY BLOG!
What’s in store for 2015? I guess you’ll have to wait and see.
One thing is that I’m not going to focus on is the numbers but on the individual people who read and comment. Numbers don’t matter as much as people.
I’m excited to get to know you guys better!