11. We went to Deseret Star Playhouse for Dallin’s Birthday
10. We planted our first garden plot and it produced vegetables!
9. We went to St. Louis, Missouri; Nauvoo, Illinois; Robinson, Illinois; Gary, Indiana and Chicago, Illinois to visit Grandma Hubbard and Aunt Sue!
8. We finally used all our gift cards to decorate our apartment on our first anniversary and went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill (using a gift card). Thanks everyone for the wonderful gift cards!
7. Dallin past his Phd qualifying exam before the baby came two days later!
6. May Bo had an internship programming for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (when she was really pregnant!).
5. We got to act as Mary, Joseph, and Baby Jesus in a Live Nativity at This is the Place Heritage Park.
4. Dallin got to baptize our friend Sana. Dallin also got to ordain Gary as a Teacher and Aaron as a Priest.
3. Our Friends/Neighbors – We loved having parties, BBQ, playing racquetball, working out, cooking, playing games, and having fun with our old/new friends!
2. Church Callings – We got to be ordinance workers at the Salt Lake Temple. We are currently ward missionaries. Also, Dallin has a calling in the Elder’s Quorum and May Bo has a calling in the Relief Society. Oh and we love home teaching and visiting teaching, of course!
1. Baby Micah was born and everything other good thing that came along with him!